The Octopus is a clever, comfortable crag pack. Its unique, one-piece construction gives it a clean look and makes it highly durable. The back of the pack opens like a book, providing easy access to all of your gear and keeping the shoulder straps and back panel out of the dirt. There is plenty of room for an 80-meter rope, a set of quickdraws, a belay device, climbing shoes, water, and a light jacket. The three large pockets (one internal and two external) allow you to safely store and access smaller items, while the mesh pocket keeps your shoes separate and easily accessible. The shoulder straps tuck away and the pack’s size easily complies with most airline carry on requirements, a practical feature when you’re traveling with your climbing gear. This pack will quickly become your favorite companion for sessions at the crag and the gym, or when you’re traveling with your climbing equipment.
Warning: Last items in stock!
* One-piece construction
* Three large zipped pockets for safely storing smaller gear
* Separate compartment for climbing shoes
* 2 internal gear loops
* Tuck away shoulder straps
* Two handles for top and side carrying
* Fit most carry-on requirements
* Body: 420 denier rip-stop CORDURA® with a polyurethane coating and DWR finish
* Lining: 100 den high-tenacity rip-stop Nylon
* Volume 40L
* Weight 840 g
* Made in Vietnam